Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jul 3, 2013

Quote of the Day

I am still looking for the "senior Likud minister" who is speaking in my name..
The negotiations tent is is at this point unoccupied. I do not believe in holding negotiations with myself. I am known as a tough negotiator, and I do not see a reason to announce in advance what I am willing to give up... I am willing to enter the negotiations tent with clear principles, but the second side is not even willing to cross the threshold of the tent..

  -- Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu



------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...