Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jul 16, 2007

grad speech (video)

This is the Law School graduation speech of Ezra Landes from Pepperdine University. He is originally from Skokie, Illinois (no I do not know him). The speech is enjoyable, humorous and inspiring with lessons from his great great grandfather Rav Tzi Pesach Frank, a former Chief Rabbi of Jerusalem.

Part 1:


Part 2:

5 comments:

  1. very interesting rafi.
    where do you find these things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my sources! That is why I am your favorite blogger, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does he REALLY think that RTPF would be proud of him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't know. i guess that is between him and RTPF. The one thing I am pretty sure of is that RTPF probably would not fall for that being the Washington Monument....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty sure RTPF wouldn't have fallen for that being the WM. The egg story sounds like bubbamais. lol. I couldn't watch the second part cause I found the guy's speech dry and boring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...