Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jul 22, 2007

My son, the terrorist in training

I am not a very creative person. Nor am I very imaginative or handy.

My son, on the other hand, is pretty creative and handy. Or maybe he just copies his friends. I don't know.

He built himself a clubhouse. I can honestly say I did not help him at ll. I did not even knock in one nail or hold one board for him. This clubhouse is like a castle. Now he is workign on building a second floor to it. He also hooked up all sorts of electrical things; lights, buzzer, fan, and more all wired to 9 volt batteries...

Now he is training to be a terrorist. I came home today to find him assembling a bomb. He was stripping the "explosive" off a sparkler. He put it all into a bottle cap. He taped the bottle cap to another bottle cap and insrted a fuse.

He claims that the pressure will cause the explosive to explode and shoot the caps into the air very high (he says as high as the height of the building). He is waiting for dark to set it off.

Wish me luck.

15 comments:

  1. I never saw that side of him.

    Oh boy. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. turns out it was a dud. He is going to get better gun powder/explosive material tomorrow. He says he did it today with his friends and it worked. I guess the second sparkler he used must have been a dud. Thank God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. does he want the quarter sticks I still have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. please dont offer them to him...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rafi, you make me very glad that I have daughters...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have good news and bad news, and they're the same - he sounds a lot like me when I was younger....

    ReplyDelete
  7. michael - I have two daughters, one of them is better, the other is almost as bad....

    ReplyDelete
  8. B"H That's "Freedom Fighter," not terrorist....thank you very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How old is your son?

    I have three boys, the oldest being almost 6, and they have yet to get into actual explosives, matches here and there, but not explosives yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this particular son is nearly 11. They are all into matches and stuff. This is a step up...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Must be genetic. Seems to run in the family! ;-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am afraid to comment on the issue. Let's see: A blog in the middle east writing about a son's terrorist ambition and explosives training. Yeah, that's a list I want to be on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah, I was hesitant to post it for that same reason.. then I figured I am probably already on some CIA/FBI/Mossad watchlist anyway, so big deal....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...