Jul 30, 2026

my election ani maamin

I have said this many times, and I will say it again.... I don't believe much in election polls. I think the questions are tailored to get certain answers. i think the respondents frequently lie. I think questions are not clear or broad or accurate enough to present the voter with all the relevant options. I think new parties joining the system throw everything off. I think polls before campaigns even start are even more worthless.. etc.

That being said, there are some trends one can see that give indications one way or the other, along with behaviors and patterns of candidates and parties that give indications beyonfd what the polls might show.

That being said, I have complete faith, ani maamin, in the ability of the current parties that make up the Opposition today to mess up and lose what should be an easy electoral victory. As dysfunctional and as bad as the government was this term, the Opposition was even more dysfunctional and useless. I don't dare predict who will win and who will lose, and definitely not so early in the season with so much campaigning and changes ahead of us, but I would not be surprised to see the Opposition totally mess up their campaigns. 


------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...