Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jul 9, 2006

HH #77

Batya over at Shiloh Musings (and me-ander) put together this weeks edition of Haveil Havalim (#77) and she did a very thorough job. One of my posts from last week scored the "post of honor".

Anyway, it is full of great posts. Batya really did an amazing job including so many posts from so many sources, so head on over and put on your reading glasses!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats you did well with honors this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. thank you. a very unusual week so far, and it is only Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link!

    And now for Kosher Cooking Carnival! I'm waiting for your contributions!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of these days I will start with my additions to that.. though my wife does most of the cooking..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...