Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

May 13, 2007

exciting event tonight!

I've got a big event planned tonight. Hopefully it will work out and you will have something exciting to read tomorrow. This will be a doozy, if it works out.

I have spent a lot of my free time today trying to figure out the details. It includes some collaboration with my Arab buddy Jameel - his services might be needed to help infiltrate into an Arab area...

keep your eyes peeled to this page to see what transpired....

8 comments:

  1. u going to kever yosef? did i guess right? I thought the army wouldn't let you in? Hope I didn't ruin the suprise

    ReplyDelete
  2. goign to try. even if army does not give permission. they might give it at last minute if there is a lot of pressure on them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rafi, is this in honor of the Omer? (Pardon my ignorance) Please be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes it was, sort of. more tomorrow. I just got back and it is 3:30 am

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooohoooooo! I'm really glad you guys were able to go! can't wait for pics

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was definitely an adventure...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...