Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Aug 3, 2016

an American Jew in Israel's request to join Trump campaign

A Guest Post by David Weissman

My request to lead Donald Trump’s campaign for Americans in Israel

My name is David Weissman, and I am a veteran for serving in the U.S. Army for over 13 years. I have deployed to Afghanistan two yearlong deployments. My job when I was in the Army was a chaplain assistant besides being security for the chaplain in war time was an event coordinator, as well being an administrative executive assistant to the chaplain. I kept and managed files, funds and turned reports to the command team. The skills I have acquired for 13 years I can use for a good foundation for the Trump team here in Israel.

There are many thousands of Americans of all types in Israel and this election is so vital that every vote counts. I have done my homework on Donald Trump and still learning about him to prove to Americans in Israel that he is the right person to lead America and be a strong ally for us. I know plenty to prove he is not anti-Semitic unlike his rival candidate, which is why I am also requesting to be a spokesperson with press credentials to go to Israeli media and discuss all of these issues.

This election is vital for both of our countries and Israel needs a rep and a voice of the Trump campaign to educate the many thousands of American voters without the lies of mainstream media. I have created a Facebook group called Americans in Israel for Donald Trump to use as a hub for Americans in Israel and back in the States so they can learn what is going on. I understand how very important this is that I am willing to do all of this for free because I believe in Trump’s movement and message and would like America to be great again and Israel to be able to run itself with no agenda’s like past President administrations. Thank you for taking the time to read my request.

Follow my updates on Facebook and Twitter


------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

7 comments:

  1. He might have better luck if he'd remove the pictures of him with a Ted Cruz shirt from him Facebook page. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he supported Cruz but when Trump won he supported Trump (unlike many others). I think Trump should like that. but maybe

    ReplyDelete
  3. "There are over millions of Americans of all types in Israel and this election is so vital that every vote counts."

    That is a *wee* bit of an exaggeration. There are I think a few tens of thousands of Israelis who can vote in the American election, if that. Many of them are from solid blue states.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His article reads "many thousands" not millions.

      Delete
    2. originally it said millions. I edited it

      Delete
  4. oops. I changed it in one place but forgot that one. fixed now. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...