Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Aug 11, 2016

First they came for the cornflakes

To paraphrase Martin Niemöller

First they came for the cornflakes, and I did not speak out, for I don't eat cornflakes.

Then they came for the tehina, and I did not speak out, because I buy a different brand.

Then they came for the frozen french fries, and I did not speak out, for I prefer fresh.

Then they came for......

----

Just wondering - Is there any food sold in the stores that isn't contaminated? Someone recently  pointed me to a study that claimed that all packaged foods contains significant traces of feces (animal or even human). We had a good laugh at the time. Looks like it might actually be true...


------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...