Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Mar 11, 2009

Sooo 1999

A Windfall! I found a long lost uncle to leave me an inheritance!

This is the email I just received from my soon to be long lost uncle...

I am Mr Suleman bank manager of BOA Bank in Burkina faso.
I will like you to stand as next of kin of $5.8M Dollars
so that my bank will transfer the money into your account
then i will come over to your country so that we share the money,

Yours,
Mr Suleman
Wahoo! I am rich!

These types of emails are soooo 1999

1 comment:

  1. Hey Raffi - remember me in your maaser - ha ha!

    Sad thing is that there was a report in the HaModia last year saying that hundreds of people actually fall for this garbage.

    Talk about naieve.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...