Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Mar 31, 2009

Joke of the Day (jotd)

A disappointed salesman of Coca Cola returned from his assignment in Israel.

A friend asked, "Why weren't you successful with the Israelis?" And the salesman explained, "When I arrived, I was very confident that I would make a good sales pitch, but I had a problem; I didn't know how to speak Hebrew, so I planned to convey the message through these three posters:


First poster: A man lying in the hot desert sand, totally exhausted and fainting.
Second poster: The man is drinking our Cola.
Third poster: Our man is now totally refreshed.

"And then I pasted these posters all over the place."
"Well, then that should have worked." said the friend.

"The hell it should have!" said the salesman, "I didn't realize that they read from right to left in Israel!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...