Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Nov 3, 2010

Fran Becker Blessing of Support from the Vishnitzer Rebbe (video)

I just love this gabbai's translation skills. I have no idea if the bracha worked and if this guy won his election or not, but I just love to see this gabbai making it up as he goes along - he didnt even remember the name of the politician he brought in and said everyone should vote for!

4 comments:

  1. It looks like he lost. (NY-4th, House race). I'll still keep buying their challah, even if the rebbe's brachot don't always work.

    (BTW, my word verification is "musing", a clear sign that the god of J-blogging smiles on this comment.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess He likes the challah as well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even Vishinitz monsey rebbe can't make up for what you miss by not giving to Kupat ha'ir. Hence the loss.

    This whoe video is a major CHillul hashem it makes me puke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chilul hashem? why? a hassidic rebbe cant give a bracha to a candidate?

    I did find the francis ben elizabeth moment to be amusing..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...