Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Aug 5, 2020

relevance of Tu B'Av

The only relevance Tu B'Av has for me, as far as I can think of, is that we do not say Tachanun on Tu B'Av.

It is not the Israeli equivalent of St Valentine's Day - at least not for me.

Willing to accept arguments against my position.


------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. I got a 2 for the price of one coupon for wine today from my Max credit card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...