Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Nov 9, 2021

surprising Likud mail

I just received this letter form the Likud in my mailbox this morning... I was wondering what it could be, as no new date has been set yet for primaries. I thought maybe it would be announcing a discussion about new primaries, or maybe it would be a statement form the head of the Likud rallying support while Likud is in the Opposition, or maybe some other statement about the state of affairs.

And then I opened it.





It turns out to be an invitation to vote in the upcoming Likud primaries (yes, I am a member of the Likud), to be held on August 14, 2007! It does not even say who the candidates are! How am I supposed to decide for whom to vote????






------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. And I thought the mail was slow here...

    A choice between
    Netanyahu or Feiglin

    See here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most candidates are not even in Likud anymore -->
    Elkin
    Saar
    Begin
    Meridor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meridor is. He still dreams of taking over one day.

      Delete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...