Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

May 27, 2024

Quote of the Day

I accept the anger of the Haredi sector, and they are right. Yesterday's violence of several  soldiers was superfluous, exaggerated and not acceptable. From the day I entered this office as Minister of National Security I committed to back up the policemen and soldiers, and that is what I have done - at every opportunity when our heroes experienced ugly shaming and violence against them. But shoving old men and hitting women - that is not what I meant. I was very angry when I saw that and I immediately took care to suspend those soldiers.

  -- Minister Itamar Ben Gvir

oops. That's not what I meant. I told the I would back them up when they beat up protestors and are overly aggressive against people and crowds, but I didnt mean they should beat up old men and women...

They probably dont even understand why they have been suspended, considering the mixed messages he is sending...





------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Garnel IronheartMay 27, 2024 7:46 PM

    Restore law and order in all sectors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...