Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jan 2, 2008

inviting to kiddush

We will be making a kiddush this shabbos in our home after davening. The kiddush is in honor of the birth of our baby 2 months ago (or whenever it was). If you will be within walking distance (in Ramat Bet Shemesh), consider yourself invited. email me for our address if you need it... israeli.jew at gmail dot com

8 comments:

  1. Rafi and Family -

    Mazel Tov and Harbeh nachas!

    Avrohom Leventhal

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll be there in spirit (or spirits, have one on me)

    shaya and gang

    ReplyDelete
  3. :0( I wanna come.

    Mazal tov!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish I could be there...miss you guys...

    (at least I can comment again...Blogger and my Internet connection seem to be getting at the moment)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm only coming if you have some decent bourbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no one will miss being there more than me, and the next time I come i will bring some great bourbon/scotch for your friends that I have collected over the years in leftovers from various rabbanim with whom we made l'chaims for brachas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so, d g, when are you bringing me my bourbon? BTW, I do not need anything fancy - I generally cannot even tell the difference. Just some decent stuff..
    I am running low now

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...