Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jan 21, 2008

Quote of the Day (qotd)

"As far as I'm concerned, all the residents of Gaza can walk and have no fuel for their cars, because they have a murderous terrorist regime that doesn't allow people in the south of Israel to live in peace"
----Ehud Olmert, Prime Minister Israel

I remember when I was a teenager after I got my driver's license. i wanted to take out my father's car for something and he did not want to give it to me. He told em to walk, but I insisted on taking the car. He then said, "What did God give you two feet for?" To which I promptly responded, "One for the gas pedal and the other for the brakes" (not true but it was a good retort, and we had an automatic car not a stick shift so there was no clutch to use in the retort).

Needless to say, I did not get the car at the time.

Good for you Olmert. Let 'em walk! They shut off their own power station anyway. We did not shut their electricity. They are simply blaming us for something they did. It is about time we made them suffer a bit for their actions.

I heard on the radio this morning an interview with a former minister in the Palestinian Authority government. They asked him about the situation in Gaza and Sderot. While he completely blamed Israel for the crisis, the interviewer pointed out that if the rocket attacks would stop, Israel would open the borders, stop killing their militants, allow passage, business, etc.

He did not care. he said all that should be available regardless of whether they are shooting rockets or not. Israel is evil because of the crisis they are causing and there is no reason the people of Gaza should suffer. When the interviewer asked him if he would recommend to his friends in Gaza that they halt the rocket attacks on Israel he gave a convoluted answer explaining that all this should be done irrelevant to rocket attacks. One thing I noticed is that he avoided saying that he would recommend they stop the rocket attacks.

So let them walk! That is what God gave them two feet for anyway!

2 comments:

  1. of course your dad didn't give you the car. Two-footing is dangerous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember, but he probably punished me for my chutzpah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...