Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Aug 28, 2008

Mazel tov! Wedding or anniversary?a facebook wedding!

I have been getting mazel tovs on my wedding all day...

That is what happens when your wife finally joins facebook and changes your status to married. So even though we have been married nearly 14 years, according to Facebook I "just got married"!

The funny thing is that our anniversary is next week, so in a sense it is kind of appropriate timing!

6 comments:

  1. My brother had the status as someone who was single. He kept getting ads for single people,so he deleted the line. Everyone was informed that he was no longer single.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I think it's cute! Happy anniversary. And once again, mazal tov! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol to you and to zevy.

    (lemme know when i should stop commenting on every single post of yours)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can keep commenting on whichever and as many posts as pleases you. I enjoy reading all comments, by you and by all other commenters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds good. 324 comments to go...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mazal Tov! I also re-married my husband a few months ago. No gift though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...