Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Dec 8, 2008

Manhigut Yehudit's recommended list

If you are interested in voting in the Likud primaries tomorrow according to the instructions of Manhigut Yehudit (Moshe Feiglin), they have now released their recommended list, with instructions for how to vote.



I am pretty sure I will be voting almost completely according to the recommended list above. Almost everybody on the list is somebody I was going to vote for on my own anyway.

My only question remains Benny Begin. He comes with a stellar reputation, but I still get bad vibes from him. I think he is hiding some newly found ideas and directions. Everything I have read of his since his return to politics - articles about him, interviews with him, etc. all make me suspect he is no longer the right wing politician he used to be and is being touted as being.

I don't know who Osnat Mark is, and I was never a big fan of Gila Gamliel. So if I don't come up with alternate names I am comfortable with, I will vote for them. If I do find others, I will not feel obligated to vote for these two (three including Benny Begin). I would like to vote for Ayoub Kara, and perhaps I will give Yuli Edelstein one of these votes as well, because I think he has the highest integrity.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you'll reconsider and vote for Fred as the JM rep. MY has abandoned him, but his home used to be their main facility for meetings. He also helped straighten out their finances. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...