Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jun 15, 2014

guess who is using the Israeli medical system right now..

#bringbackourboys
#EyalGiladNaftali

I am not going to write anything about the ongoing search, and I am not going to write anything critical of the politicians or security forces regarding any part of the process..

I am, at this time, going to make a single, double-sided, comment...

The news has reported that Abu Mazen (Mahmoud Abbas)'s wife is hospitalized in an Israeli hospital (with tremendous security) for medical care.
1. the saying [sometimes] goes about liberals (myself included, and I sometimes think it is true), that they are so open minded their brains fell out. sometimes I wonder if as a society this is true about us in Israel.
2. I find it amazing that they will take advantage of our kindness and humane traits, and benefit from us in such a way, yet at the same time be so cruel to us... a bit of biting the hand that feeds you.. As well, I also find it amazing that we will continue to be so kind and humane even while they are perpetrating terror against us..



------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...