Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Feb 12, 2009

UTJ and the Arabs also don't go together...

I was checking out the Likud website, and saw the front page has a chart of results from the elections...


for some reason, they do not have UTJ listed in the chart... along with two of the Arab parties (they list one of them)... I wonder why...

3 comments:

  1. A7 is reporting that Moishy Gafni is open to entering a Livni led gov't.

    He always gave me the impession of being the least opportunistic and most polished of the rotten bunch but I guess my impression was wrong....

    ReplyDelete
  2. UTJ is not a right wing party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UTJ is a parasite party that is like a remora and a leach that just sucks off everyone else

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...