Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Apr 3, 2011

Interesting Posts #255

1. Newly Released German Jewish Davening CD

2. Desires to be listed as a lashon ha'ra blog

3. The Futility of Matchmaking

4. Glenn Beck is not helping Israel

5. Poll: the most underrated singer?

6. I will miss you, Yerushalayim - a yeshiva guy leaves Eretz Yisroel and muses on what he will miss most

7. Treasures of Ashkenaz is my favorite new blog that I recently found. Every post is a gem, but I cannot point out every single one, so here are two for today: A list of endangered minhogim and Rosh Chodesh bentching controversies

8. Israel of Yesterday - an interesting collection of photos of Israel from the 1960s

9. A job is more productive than kollel

2 comments:

  1. Muchas gracias Rabino!

    I have learned from pros like yourself.

    I hope you will still feel that way in a week, month, year... :)

    חזק וברוך

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rafi,

    Thank you for linking to my post about a listing of lashon horah sites and my tongue in cheek wish to be on the list. Obviously, my real intention was mocking their premise that real news should be banned.

    As always, thanks for keeping an eye on so many blogs and culling out interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...