Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Sep 10, 2014

Quote of the Day

Only if the Human rights Council decides that my heading the committee adversely affects its actions - will I resign from it... I will not relate to the accusations from Israel. I was appointed to investigate what was done, and that is what I plan to do... Even if I previously had a position relating to Palestine and Israel, I would not allow it to affect my work now. I put my opinions on the side, in order to investigate. They will not affect the functioning of the investigative committee.... even if Spiderman was appointed to head the committee Israel would attack him.

  -- William Schabes

Spiderman? Is Spiderman prejudiced against Israel that his heading an investigative committee makes its findings practically a foregone conclusion?



------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...