Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Oct 22, 2014

The surprise of the Sanhedrin conference

Today there was a conference celebrating 10 years of the renewal of the Sanhedrin.

The program of the conference looks interesting.


An Arab posted a response on Facebook, and I am told it was an angry, inciteful, post, though Google Translate makes no sense so I dont actually have any idea what he wrote.



The biggest surprise, to me, of this situation is that the Sanhedrin still exists.

I used to follow the Sanhedrin closely. I have not heard anything from them in a very long time. I thought they just disappeared. That they are still active somehow is a surprise to me.
------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...