Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Oct 26, 2017

Special Wine made by people with special needs (video)

Kishorit, a winery in northern Israel, is empowering those with special needs to be their best selves. The winery which is was founded in 1994, employs those with special needs who are involved in the production of the wine from beginning to end. Kishorit which comes from the word connect in Hebrew, connects the more than 160 adults who live at Kishorit with the land, community, and meaningful work. "Kishorit gives me a good feeling, it gives me fun,it gives me satisfaction, it gives me enjoyment. I'm very connected to the land. When people come and buy wine from the vineyard, it makes me feel like wow, I participated in this process."






------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...