Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Dec 28, 2005

My Orthodoxy test proves what I always said

NerdTests.com User Test: The Orthodoxy  Test.
I somehow confounded the test.

I always tell my wife that I am not anything specific. My thoughts and ideas are mixtures of many varieties. On some issues I am more liberal, while on others more conservative. On some, more right wing, and on others more left wing.

While I would bet that this test is so inaccurate and way too general to actually indicate a person's leanings, and I would also bet that if the same person took the test twice, he would get 2 different sets of results (I am not bored enough to take it twice), my results are pretty indicative of the way I think. You can't fit me into a stereotype (at least not a typical one...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...