Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Mar 20, 2006

Israel culling over 1 million birds - I culled 2 ducks

I hope the Bird Flu does not spread, because I have not culled my goose. Last night I shechted and disposed of my neighbors 2 ducks. They were not infected, but the neighbors were nervous and wanted to get rid of them. At this point in time, we did not want them (we have taken ducks and chickens from people in the past), as we have enough to worry about with our goose.

So, I shechted them and tossed them in the garbage for the cats to eat. B'Teavon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...