Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Mar 15, 2006

Purim recap in brief

I am not going to write too much about Purim. I am sorry, but there is simply too much to write and not enough time. Now it is time to move forward.

I will just write that Purim was very nice. It was a fairly calm day with beautiful weather. We got everything done in a timely fashion and had our seuda with friends. I did not get quite as drunk as I usually get. I got almost there, but stopped drinking before I went over the top this time.

Now it is time to start preparing for Pesach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...