Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Aug 20, 2012

Yaakov Shwekey and Shuli Rand sing Racheim (video)

Yaakov Shwekey and Shuli Rand sing Racheim

I have not heard this song in a long time...

------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Is Shuli Rand a professional singer? If so, I can certainly make it as one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, strange. he is an actor, but I know he has done concerts, though I think his performances are mostly inspirational speech, and I think he has put out an album.. it bodes well for all of us...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...