Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Nov 8, 2012

The Bill Cosby Show (1971) s2e26 - The Saturday Game (video)

When I was a kid I watched The Cosby Show religiously. I don't remember this episode, though it was from before I was born... enjoy!




(Tip of the hat to Jewish Humor Central)

------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

7 comments:

  1. Nice compact stroke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're confusing "The Bill Cosby Show", where Cosby played Chet Kincaid, with "The Cosby Show", where Cosby played Cliff Huxtable and which didn't come on until the early 80's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting. I didnt know there were two different shows....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fact that they kept calling Cosby's character by a different name (and no Rudy!) should have been your first clue.
    (If memory serves, there was a third show more recently. I think the middle one was the most popular of the three.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually only wondered where his family was. I didnt remember the name specifically to notice the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shows the influence of "The Chosen" published in '67.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There was also a cosby show with Fat Albert.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...