Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Feb 13, 2020

Quote of the Day

I did not fly to the USA in order to meet with Abu Mazen - that is a lie from the scoundrel Netanyahu. I traveled to the USA for a series of speeches, and on the way I met him at his request. Benny Gantz is not my friend and I am not an adviser of his. I will just mention that Netanyahu's friend is the murderer Yasser Arafat

  -- former PM Ehud Olmert, responding to Netanyahu's attacks on him for meeting with Abu mazen, and on Benny Gantz for having him as an adviser.

good retort but Abu Mazen, Mahmoud Abbas, Olmert's buddy, is no less of a murderer than Arafat was.




------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...