Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Aug 29, 2018

Quote of the Day

I am completely at peace with myself. I acted as was necessary. I went with my truth. I acted appropriately and everything that happened should not have. I have no regrets. I have no doubt that if you would put me back now to the same moments as the incident in hebron - I would do the exact same thing. Because that was the right thing to do.

  -- Elor Azariah




------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's much of a secret that he's a willful murderer of Arabs. He just thought the IDF would cover for him, and he was partially right. (No Arab killing a Jew in similar circumstances would have been given a slap on the wrist.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...