Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Aug 15, 2019

Blog-Vacation, sort of

Apologies for the erratic postings. The blog is officially on summer vacation. I don't want to keep posting about the same stuff over and over again, and almsot all the interesting news happening involves either Ron Kubi or the elections (or both together).

So, I will be posting, but not on my regular schedule. Whenever I feel like it, which I guess is how I always base my posting schedule but now it will be more sporadic.




------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

  1. Typo in your title. You can delete the comment after correcting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The original title was better. Even if it was a typo.

      Delete
  2. Just want to say that I've read your blog for many years and still do it pretty much daily. Thank you for making the effort of keeping the blog going and I hope you find the time also after your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rafi, enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...