Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Feb 6, 2020

Quote of the Day

When I said that a Prime Minister with indictments against him cannot lead [peace] negotiations, I meant a Prime Minister who, from the legal pressure, gives up on parts of the Land of Israel and give sup on Israeli interests in order to get a media embrace... Here it is the opposite. Not only am I not giving up on anything but I am also bringing great accomplishments for the State

  -- Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu



------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Olmert could have said the exact same thing after he was removed from head of Kadima and elections had been called.

    I fixed the quote for him.

    'When I said that a Prime Minister with indictments against him cannot lead [peace] negotiations, I only meant other people.'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...