Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Dec 21, 2006

Blogrolling problems

I used to rely on the Blogrolling account in my sidebar to stay updated with other blogs. When a blogger in my blogroll would post a new post, Blogroll (usually) would make a notation indicating it. That was a big help for me and made my keeping up with other blogs easier.

Recently though the feature in Blogroll has not been working. It does not make any indication that a blog has been updated. Either that or maybe nobody is posting anything new to their sites!

I do not know if it is something in my account or my site that is preventing Blogroller from working properly, or if Blogroller is having problems.

Anybody else have this problem?

5 comments:

  1. Well, thanks for telling me there was an option like this!

    Anyway, I prefer browse through the linked blogs myself, so...

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noticed that as well on my blogroll.

    it's been that way for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem, too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt even know you can do that. DO you have to pay or is that one of their free features?

    ReplyDelete
  5. frum - it is a feature available in the free version of blogrolling. They have more features for pay, but this is in the free part as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...