Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Nov 5, 2019

Facebook Status of the Day





Translation:
Ishay Ribo writes:
Friends, I want to share with you something personal, that happened to me several months ago.
The evening of Yom Hashoah I participated in a family event with my wife's grandmother, a holocaust survivor. Near the end of the evening I started to have light pains in my stomach that got progressively worse. That night the pains were very sharp and became unbearable. I had to go to the hospital emergency room and there they discovered stones in my kidneys and I had to go to surgery right away.
Surgery is never pleasant but with all of people's natural concerns, added to that was that this was just a few days before my big concer tin Ceasaria - and until things happen, and if the surgeon would be good, etc. What will be with all those people who cleared their calendars for the event, those who bought tickets?
And then someone pointed me to Rav Firer and he directed me to Professor Duvdevani, and took care of me in an amazing way. Just days before my concert I went into surgery, and two days later we were singing together in Ceasaria and we, thank God, shot through the skies.
It is clear to me that without the professional and humane help of Rav Firer, it would not have been possible.
I have not been exposed enough to the work of Rav Firer, but form the powerful help he gave to me, I can learn a lot about his 24 hours, times 365 days a year, times many years.
This morning I learned that unfortunately his fundraising event was canceled due to Rav firer's considerations.
As a note of personal gratitude to Rav Firer and to your work, I have decided to dedicate to the amazing organization Ezra Lamarpeh that you head one of the upcoming concerts of mine. All the profits from the concert will be donated to the organization and to the daily kiddush hashem you create.
It is clear to me that in heaven there is so much more waiting for us for every moment of action on behalf of everyone.
PS. This post was written from the heart, a personal discovery, and not as a starting point for debate. We should all be healthy, loving and accepting




------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...