Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Nov 10, 2020

good riddance Mr Erekat


The various news sources are reporting that Saeb Erekat has died. He has been very ill after coming down with CoronVirus, and rumors have been spreading every few days of his death. I guess now it is official.

Erekat was the top peace negotiator for the Palestinian Authority, yet at the same time he supported, encouraged and praised terror attacks against Israel and  supported the terrorists.

While I can't say I am sad by his death - I am not, I have no intention of celebrating it either. He can meet his Maker and pay for his crimes against innocent Israelis up there. I am perturbed by the Israelis praising him and mourning his death, as if he was a friend of Israel rather than being one who encouraged terrorism and murder of innocent Israelis. On the other hand, I don't want the image either of celebrating his death, the way the Palestinians give out candies and sweets to celebrate the deaths of Israelis and others they oppose. I don't think we need that inhumane and dehumanizing streak on us. Erekat was a failed diplomat who encouraged terror. To me he was nothing more and nothing less. Goodbye and good riddance.



 .

------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...