Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Feb 28, 2022

Quote of the Day

A little while ago I was in Mea Shearim. As I walked the streets everyone was coming over to take selfies with me, so it seems they do watch..

  -- Rotem Sela, Israeli presenter, actress, celebrity 

hmmmm.. even if the people of Mea Shearim are secretly, on their secret smartphones or computers with their secret internet connection, watching shows that Rotem Sela is in and can easily identify her, I still would have a hard time believing that the people of Mea Shearim are coming over to her in the street and taking selfies with her...




------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of her and I'm dati leumi. I don't believe Meah Shearim people would know who this person is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's on the Bank Discount homepage. Many Beis Yaakov teachers use that bank, which offers them zero fees and good terms on loans. That's where I recognize her from (after Googling her name).

    ReplyDelete
  3. They took pics because most share her anti Israel views, not because she is a celebrity

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...