Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Nov 16, 2011

Quote Of The Day

Quote Of The Day

I curse the day I was elected President. If I hurt anyone, I apologize. I am a broken vessel. I will fight until my last drop of blood. They have spilled my blood, but I intend to fight for my innocence, as long as I have energy. I have not committed suicide, and I do not intend to commit suicide... I am satisfied with my decision [not to sign the plea bargain], as I would not be able to live with myself with the knowledge that I would have to admit to a crime I did not commit. I respect the court's decision. When I heard the court's decision, I felt my world collapsing, that lies had been victorious. I have many questions between me and God. My faith in Him has not been harmed, but I ask Him "Why did You send me to be President of the State? To bring upon me these afflictions??"

  -- former President of Israel Moshe Katzav

1 comment:

  1. If he really is innocent, and he wants to do some soul searching, then perhaps his conviction is a midda k'neged midda for his complicity with the Disengagement. See Jameel's posting and my comment there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...