Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Mar 14, 2013

deals for your Pesach seder table

I am going to start trying to bring to your attention, on occasion, deals that I think might be relevant and interesting to a good percentage of blog readers. If this helps you buy items at a discounted price, that's great. if not, just bear with the posts and move on to the next one, and I thank you for your patience. of course, if it bothers you, or if you like this new feature, you are welcome to send me feedback either directly by email (if you have it), or via the Life in Israel contact form..

Disclaimer: Some of the deals I find will be through affiliate programs, meaning I will make a commission if you buy an item after clicking on the link, though of course you will not be paying more for the item because of that, while other items might not generate affiliate commissions.

I spotted these 2 deals on JDeals:










------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. I found this new Pesach Hagaddah of Rav Mordechai Eliyahu which looks like a great one for kids (and adults)
    http://www.kodeshbook.co.il/product.asp?productid=5055. There's also a laminated version.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...