Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Mar 20, 2013

The Maccabeats - Les Misérables - Passover (video)

The Maccabeats latest Pesach song... personally I am not a fan





------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Just another reminder that this is coming from NYC and that is where they live. Baruch Hashem, we left behind all that pop culture and personally I've never been to that play anyway. I imagine that the amount of preparation for this video was a tremendous effort and to someone who has seen the play, maybe it does mean something. For me, it merely distances them and I watched it once and not 30 times, and did not share :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too had no familiarity with the song they were singing...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...