Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Mar 6, 2011

Quote Of The Day

I generally don't support these types of protests... I went out with some of my kids for a walk around the neighborhood, and we got stuck by the protest for about 15 minutes. The police recognized me and decided to arrest my son, that was innocently standing beside me. No big deal that he will remain incarcerated until the morning. So I will have a little bit of quiet in the house.

   -- Yoelish Krausz, unofficial Director of Operations of the Eida Hareidis

3 comments:

  1. I don't suppose this was a protest regarding the police brutality in Gilad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no. just a regular protest on the outskirts of Mea Shearim against chilul shabbos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how his teenage son is so quiet and innocent at the protest, yet the home will be so much quieter without him around for a night....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...