Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jul 18, 2017

Facebook Status of the Day



Naftali Bennett posted the following story from Galit Itchoub (sp?):
It is exactly 9:24am. I go down to the Binyamina train station, and this is the picture in front of me. I go down to the station to wait for my bus and before me I see another woman photographing something and out of curiosity go look to see what is happening. I ask her what is happening and she tells me the soldier over there noticed that this elderly woman is holding up a newspaper to provide some shade form the hot sun, and she is tiring out form holding it up over her head. So the soldier decided to take the paper and stand there and help her, despite it causing him to be late to returning to his army base. Despite the fact that he too is hot. Despite the fact that he too is tired., And, he decided to wait there until her bus would arrive and only then go on and do what he needed to do.
Galit continues that she was speechless and got very emotional. She says, I don't know who you are but you are surely a good and fabulous person and there should be many more like you!
Bennett himself adds compliments to the IDF and its soldiers.




------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful story! Mi k'amcha Yisrael!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...