Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Oct 11, 2009

Interesting Posts #85

1. Tzedek-Tzedek has proposed a solution to the inevitable negotiations that will definitely include talks of what to do with Har Habayit.

2. The Kalashnikover Rebbe introduces the Temosque. This is kind of like the Zebonkey I guess....

3. Remember the recent Nefesh B'Nefesh plane arrival where during the welcoming ceremony a guy proposed marriage to a fellow olah chadasha? Achas L'Maala raises an interesting issue with his perspective on it...

4. Neil saw the Koach of Torah in Rav Aharon Soloveitchik zt"l...

5. Frum n Flippin - Frum n Feminist?

6. i Life World on the NASA mission to bomb the moon...

7. Esser Agaroth has the scoop on Dmitriy Salita's chalenging the crown..

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! :-D

    BTW, the was a problem with The Jewish Fist's feed.

    If you re-enter it in your Google Reader it will fix that problem. Why it's not updating on your blog roll, I do not know. Perhaps, re-entering it will work with that, too. He's done tons of stuff in the past "9 months," the last of the last post listed on your blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually in the process of shrinking my blogroll. it has gotten too big...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. I generally keep everyone on who has me on theirs in my "Blogs Who Link Here" section, and then rotate my "Addition Blogs" section when I find new and interesting blogs I want to promote.

    Yep. Yours is pretty big.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...