Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jun 27, 2011

Pitching In The Promised Land

I just came across this book, Pitching in the Promised Land: A Story of the First and Only Season in the Israel Baseball League, and it looks very interesting.





The league, when it existed, was a lot of fun, and it is really a shame it was not successful enough to continue. I am looking forward to getting the book and reading an insiders version of what went down.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I (and the older kids) enjoyed the IBL very much that summer (my son was in Little League that year, so he 'extra'-appreciated it). We were sad to see it fold.
    It's too bad you posted this now. I just ordered from Amazon last night...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...