Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Aug 9, 2011

It's all a matter of perspective...

My 5 year old son pulled out our world map and asked me to show him where Eretz Yisrael is.

I showed him where it is, and he asked, surprised, "KaZeh pitsky?" - meaning, "So Tiny?"

I said yes, Eretz Yisrael is very small.

He then asked, so how come we have such a big house that takes up so much space from the country?

It's all a matter of perspective...

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to take it while you get something smaller... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. All a matter of perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AL HAMICHYAJ VAL HAKALKALAH -Tovah URECHAVAH I never understood it either?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...