Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jul 21, 2013

Quote of the Day

He did not mean those who wear knitted kippot. The kippa testifies anything about who the person is? He only meant some politicians who go to cooperate with those who hate the Torah and have decreed harsh decrees against the Torah.. The whole rule is - everyone is loved. I have many students who wear knitted kippot, I never differentiated between them. They drank with thirst from my words. "You should love your friend like yourself" - everyone is beloved. When I had my strength I went to the Hesder Yeshivot and would say shiurim. They were happy and I was happy in their happiness. My son, Rav Yitzchak, also goes to Hesder Yeshivot, from place to place, and everyone enjoys him, they enjoy from his Torah. How can a person not love his students?..

  -- Rav Ovadiah Yosef


------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...