Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jun 6, 2021

Picture of the Day



new President of Israel Yitzchak Herzog on Friday morning shopping for food, using a shopping list prepared (by his wife I guess)...

Dear, can you go to the store for me please? But honey, I am the President of Israel? Can't someone else go? Yitz, we are out of cucumbers. Go to the store, now! Ok, honey.

And when he gets home he still has to throw out the garbage!

the weirdest thing about this is that he doesnt get his list via whatsapp with a hundred changes and additions! He is so elite and disconnected from the people! :-)





------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. Remind me of an old joke I heard from a prominent Rov.

    "In my house, I am the boss! My wife, she is the ba'al ha boss."

    Herzog may be the president, but his wife is still the ba'al ha boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should not it be "In my house my wife is the boss, I am the ba'al haboss"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost looks like he's holding up a bag of terumos and maasros taken off of the cartons of apples and he's reading the beracha from the petek.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...