Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Feb 25, 2007

HH #108 is up

Chaim at LOR has put together this weeks comprehensive edition of Haveil Havalim...

I am up to bat next for my rookie hosting of HH, so you can submit your posts or great posts you read elsewhere. You can send them to me at israeli.jew at gmail dot com or use the HH widget lower down in my sidebar (and consider putting the widget on your site as well to show support for HH).

NOTE: Due to Purim falling out next Sunday, the common day for Haveil Havalim, there will not be a Haveil Havalim on March 4. The next edition will be the following week on March 11. I guess that means I have two weeks worth of submissions to work with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...