Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Feb 1, 2007

make Google go crazy

wanna see something really cool?

go to http://www.google.com (The Google homepage). erase everything from the address bar. copy and paste the following text into the address bar and hit enter: javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. ahh, now my life has been worth living...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sort of annoying I'd say but cool trick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it actually works on any page - it is not unique to google. But it looks great on google. It looks very cool on msn.com as well....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks pretty nice on Life in israel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks pretty nice on Life in israel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you all playing a practical joke on me? I get a blank page with the number "200" in the upper left.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have to copy the text in exactly from the first j until the last ; and put it in the address bar at the top (not the google search field) after erasing whatever is already in there. Make sure you copy and paste the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty cool but I think I would go crazier than google if I kept looking at the page too long lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun! My little niece was sitting on my lap as I did this and it made her laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I figured it out--my browser is set to open new urls in a new tab.

    It wasn't worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I followed the instructions and it doesn't work for me. what are you suppose to see?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...