Jan 18, 2007

get extra money back from your US taxes

Nothing to do with Israel (unless you file US taxes in Israel), but you have a one-time chance of getting an extra $30-$60 back on this years tax returns, simply by adding (or having your accountant add it, if you are an ignoramus like me). See here for the lowdown..


  1. i save everything and i always tell my wife never to throw anything out.

    well apparently you can get more than $60 if you still have your phone bills.

    except that my wife just convinced me to throw out all our old utility bills.

  2. Can you apply for this credit if you live in Israel?

    Those of us living in Israel can get back a lot more money with the child tax credit US Tax Day is good for the American Jews of Israel


Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...